Wednesday, June 13, 2012

6-13-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My wonderful creative job
3.  My car running well
4.  Creativity and talent
5.  Choices and responsibility
6.  Music
7.  Chanting
8.  Meditation
9.  Allowing my emotions to flow
10.  Unconditional Love

I'm the one creating this struggle and issues around food.  I know that just being aware of that fact doesn't automatically change it.  Too many people in our society think that it does.  Yes, I've created the act of eating for me to become something filled with terror and rage.  Yes, it's unhealthy.  Yes, I can logically and rationally see that eating is a natural part of life and a beautiful and enjoyable way to nourish my body and soul.  My logical and rational mind does not control nor effect my emotions.  My emotions need to be processed.  There was a reason that I connected eating with these emotions, at some point eating or the act of was terribly unsafe for me.  I need to process and release and create a new process where I can separate these emotions from eating and create new connections to joy and life.  I am in process.  I choose to create new connections.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment