Wednesday, April 11, 2012

4-11-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  My great job
4.  Breeze and sun and earth
5.  All my emotions
6.  The Light
7.  Unconditional Love
8.  A letter from my soul
9.  Being of service
10.  Responsibility

It was hard making this list today.  I am sad and frustrated and overwhelmed and exhausted.  I'm tired of everything.  This is when I start fantasizing about winning a ton of money so that I don't have to have a job and I can do anything I want.  It's not even the money that I want, it's the time I would get by not having a job.  Time to do the things I want to do without feeling like I'm rushing or pressed to get things done.  I am frustrated because I'm not busy at work, so there is all this time I'm struggling to fill when I know at home I'll be rushing and multi-tasking and staying up tired to get all the stuff I need to do at home.  And I haven't had a weekend home since February 11th.  That really does get tiring.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment