Thursday, April 19, 2012

4-19-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My back pain at a level "5"
3.  Breathing
4.  My car running well
5.  Held in the Light
6.  Experiencing life
7.  Unconditional Love
8.  Surrender
9.  Choices and responsibility
10.  Emotional tools

I have back pain today.  It might seem strange that I am grateful that my back pain is at a level "5" today.  My pain started last night and my pattern when this happens is that my pain starts at it's highest level first and then as time goes on it lessens and I heal.  So, I am grateful that it's at a 5, which means I can physically function with the pain.  In the past it has started out at a 10 and that means I'm lying on the floor unable to move at all enduring shooting pains throughout my body.  I am grateful.  I'm also a believer in the mind/body/emotional connecting, so this also lets me know that I have some emotional wounds to process and feel.  I am scared of losing my job.  I love my job, and part of my job is physical.  Tomorrow I need to be very physical and I'm scared of not being able to do it, and scared of injuring myself further.  I will heal and the pain will lessen over the next few teams as long as I don't do something to make it worse.  I have choices, I always have choices.  Working tomorrow is my choice.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment