Thursday, April 5, 2012

4-5-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Breathing in life
4.  Love and Light
5.  My wonderful creative job
6.  Connection with the earth and with others
7.  Endless possibilities in every moment
8.  Personal Growth
9.  Abundance
10.  Being of service

I had the honor and privledge of babysitting my best friend's kids last night.  A 6 and 3 year old.  I felt much joy and play having fun with them.  They are amazing personalities and people all their own.  I am honored to spend time in their Light and trusted to keep them safe.  It was a lot of fun and I am exhausted today.  I will be camping over the weekend, so no access to internet for daily updates.  I'm looking forward to some relaxation and reflection time.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment