Monday, April 2, 2012

4-2-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My wonderful job
3.  My car running well
4.  Friends in town visiting
5.  Rest and relaxation
6.  Release
7.  Unconditional Love
8.  Playing
9.  Voicing my needs
10.  Endless possibilities in every moment.

I need rest and I need to hang out with my best friend who is in town with her family for only a few days.  I keep telling myself, I'll rest later.  Like going to work this morning, I chose to because my boss was off and I was sick last week and things needed to get done.  Things need to get done around my house.  My kitchen sink is clogged, lots of science experiements are growing on my dishes, my laundry, unpacking from my last weekend, packing for my next weekend coming up, and my body is saying rest, close your eyes, rest.  I am important.  I am enough.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment