Tuesday, April 10, 2012

4-10-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Abundance
4.  Sleeping well
5.  Chanting
6.  Music
7.  My wonderful creative job
8.  Breathing in life
9.  Happy Hour
10.  Unconditional Love

I see myself falling back into the habit of not taking care of myself.  I have all my stuff from camping over the weekend piled in the living room.  Laundry needs to be done and the laundry that was done before is still sitting in the living room waiting to be folded.  I have projects to complete and piles of paper and project items are everywhere.  The kitchen is ridiculously gross and I clean just spot and dishes I'm going to use.  I make the same breakfast of fried eggs because I don't want to think of something different.  I am not present when eating lunch or dinner and I'm not eating healthy at all.  I fill up my time after work with appointments and meeting friends, going to Home Depot and the grocery store.  Those things need to be done too, appointments for myself and the dog, I'm not good at balancing yet my time at home so that my home is a sanctuary for me and not just a neglected shed to store my stuff.  I'm working on it.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment