Monday, April 9, 2012

4-9-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  An evening with nothing planned tonight
3.  My car running well
4.  Quakers
5.  Love and Light
6.  Music
7.  Sleeping well
8.  Guidance and protection with the Light
9.  Choices and Responsibility
10.  Endless possibilities in every moment.

I had a great weekend gathering with other Quakers at the Yearly Meeting.  I love Quakers.  I was informed that there was a lot more drama at this yearly meeting than ever before.  I couldn't tell.  Because Quaker drama is not like what other people call drama.  There is no yelling or raising of voices.  There are no grudges held.  There is lots of silence, the kind that is loving and being with another.  Emotions are not held in, they are expressed with love honoring the Light that is within every person.  It was beautiful to see.  I felt so safe and so friendly and loved.  It was in a beautiful retreat center north of Orlando and it was wonderful.  It would be wonderful to see the world and culture adopt something like this community.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment