Tuesday, April 24, 2012

4-24-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Cool weather
3.  Sleeping well
4.  Breathing
5.  My wonderful creative job
6.  The Light
7.  Friends
8.  Unconditional love
9.  The sun and earth and moon
10.  Experience of living

I'm having a hard time feeling grateful today.  I'm struggling with resistance to loving and embracing myself.  This reach goes into a lot of different parts of my life.  I don't embrace myself with love, which is why I'm having a hard time embracing my job.  Because I'm not fitting into a prefabricated spot, I come into this job with all of me.  All of my talents and abilities.  And I've become afraid to let my talents and abilities shine.  This is a job that is within my passion.  Video production and there is freedom here for me to play and create what I want.  And I have been playing solataire all day, resisting, wallowing in fear, making plans to get out, go on to the next place.  So, I have hidden the games off my computer.  I am here, on this planet, in my life, I'm tired of only existing, time to jump in and live.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment