Tuesday, April 17, 2012

4-17-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Honoring and loving all my emotions
4.  Expression
5.  Creativity
6.  Love and Light
7.  Choices and responsibility
8.  Many loving friends
9.  Breathing
10.  Feeling

I woke up at 3 am and couldn't get back to sleep.  I have a lot of buried emotions needing healthy expression.  There is a grace and light in expressing emotions and sharing them and being supported in expressing them with love.  There is a grace and light in me.  I am constantly being shown grace and light all around me and I can see it when I look with the Light in me.  And it is beautiful when I see the Grace and Light touch the Light in another.  To be a witness is an honor.  I am blessed to be a witness to all the true expression of emotion from anybody and everybody.  I have emotional needs and one is to be witnessed.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment