Tuesday, April 3, 2012

4-3-12 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Breathing in life and joy
3.  Energy from sun and wind
4.  Abundance
5.  Unconditional Love
6.  All my emotions
7.  Endless possibilities in every moment
8.  Stories
9.  Relaxation and unwinding
10.  The Light

A late night babysitting and staying up with friends.  An early morning dog and a day cruise to get up for.  I feel like I could sleep for a week, and I keep getting up because I don't want to miss a moment with my best friend and her family.  On another note, it has been a daily fight with my dog to get him to swallow his heart medication.  He was prescribed it a couple of weeks ago and the novelty of having egg in the morning has worn off him.  He sees through the ruse.  He eats the egg and spits out the pills.  I need to try a new tactic and I'm tired of giving him pills already.  I need to remember to surround him with Light and let go.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment