Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4-20-10 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My mom helping me out
3. My progress I've made
4. My car running well
5. Financial abundance
6. My creative abilities and talents
7. My dedication
8. Honesty
9. Trust in the unknown
10. My good enough job that currently pays my bills

The last week or so, I haven't been keeping my grateful list in my heart as I go through my day. I'm aware of it when I make the list, and then that task is done so I put it out of my mind until the next time I write it. That is not the purpose of me writing this list. It is so I can take this gratitude with me throughout my day and add to it. I need to get back to that purpose of this list, rather than "getting my gratitude done and out of the way". I had turned it into something to be completed, rather than a seed to grow and flourish.

I set my intention to take this list with me and my gratitude with me today and feel gratitude growing inside me throughout my day.

Much love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment