Sunday, April 4, 2010

4-4-10 grateful for today

1. My friend Jamie
2. The beach
3. Sharing
4. Acceptance
5. Unconditional love
6. My adorable dog
7. Change
8. Open to possibilities
9. Joy
10. The sun and earth

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. I'm not giving an excuse. I take full responsibility for missing 2 whole days in a row. My friend Jamie is staying with me visiting and we have been connecting and sharing and I did not make time for this list. I have been enjoying the last couple of days immensely. I am leaving Jamie alone in the other room, so I'm not going to take up too much more time on this list today.

Love and light.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy Gals! Relaxing on the Easter weekend was wonderful. I hope you had a good time, too. I'm grateful for the time I can spend with my mom...

    ReplyDelete