Friday, April 9, 2010

4-9-10 grateful for today

1. Snoozing more than once.
2. Gmail
3. Organization
4. Endless possibilities
5. Infinite opportunities
6. FRIDAY!
7. Choices
8. Relaxation
9. Beautiful sunrise
10. My good enough job

I snoozed my alarm for an hour. I was up late with the dog. There were lots of weird noises last night and he was jumping up and barking at every one. We both finally fell into a good sleep about midnight. So, I'm taking a slow morning getting around for work. I love Gmail, it's so easy to organize my emails on there. I know I'm in an organizing mood because I just spent a half hour organizing my emails. So, tonight after work, its organization time (with my 15 minute timer).

It's a beautiful orangey peachy color in the east. I'm looking forward to the weekend and accomplishing many tasks. I'm in slow mode and that's okay for today. It's good to have slow periods and take my time to look around and feel my experience rather than just do and get it done.

Much love and light to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment