Tuesday, April 6, 2010

4-6-10 grateful for today

1. A relaxed morning
2. Goodbye
3. open to all possibilities
4. Connected to AND & ALL
5. My adorable dog
6. My car running well
7. My good enough job
8. The end of my vacation
9. Choices
10. Universal energy

I've realized that I have been thinking in terms of "lack", in terms of "either/or". Such as, I can either afford this evening seminar or this Tai Chi class. I need to be thinking in terms of "AND" & "ALL". I have the power within me to be able to attend this evening seminar AND this Tai Chi class. I have the ability and time to to do ALL that I want to do. It gets a bit tricky for me as my finances are committed to past debts at this time. And also there is this thing called "when". I would not be able to attend the evening seminar and tai chi class if they were held at the same time, so finding ones that fit in my time schedule is something I do naturally. Finding ones that fit in my budget monetarily and time wise, I'm not as practiced yet. So, something to work on. Rarely is anything in this world "one time only". Our soul lessons keep repeating for us, so do opportunities. The evening seminar will come around again. The Tai Chi class is ongoing. It is possible to think in terms of AND and ALL and stop limited myself. I am able to have my good enough job and enjoy the people there and celebrate my income AND pursue my career of passion AND all my other ideas and creativity that come up.

Life is experience and beautiful. Much love and light . That's my 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment