Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12-7-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Lessons and gifts in every experience
3. My wonderful free job
4. Abundance
5. This day in whatever comes in it
6. Breathing
7. Cleaning
8. All of my emotions
9. Unconditional love
10. Eyes to see the light in others

I had to stop on some errands after working 12 hours. It's not normal for me to work 12 hours in a row, so I was tired and forcing myself to stop at the grocery store and Wal-Mart. I could feel myself while driving to these places that I was already making it a terribly unpleasant thing for me to do. I was grumbling to myself and darkening my mood, when I realized that it was my choice to go to these places and my choice how I approached them. I then brought love into what I was doing. I wasn't happy bouncy because I honored my tiredness and knew I had to struggle to stay focused. I accepted my choice to do errands with love. So, as I walked into these places, I saw other people with their tired faces set in grim determination and annoyance. Almost all of them avoiding looking in the eyes of anybody else. I looked at everybody with love and searched out their eyes and when I did see into the eyes of those people, I saw their light within and I was blessed with seeing them brighten with that light and smile. It was amazing.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment