Monday, December 19, 2011

12-19-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Sleeping
3. Good friends
4. My car running well
5. Music
6. Forgiveness
7. Compassion
8. Being held in the Light
9. All of life's experiences
10. All my emotions

My life has been busy the last couple of weeks. This always happens at this time of year, there are parties to go to, friends to see, and the general feeling of time speeding up from everybody around me. I've been enjoying the parties going on and I'm grateful that this week I am not planning anything in the evening for this week. Hang on a moment, checking my calendar and already I have things planned through Wednesday, *sigh*. It is important to me to have some time to myself and I have a hard time telling friends no. I breathe deeply and know I need to take care of myself first. All will be alright. Life will go on and lessons will be learned when I have time to sit in silence and listen inside. I make that time for myself.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment