Friday, December 2, 2011

12-2-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Chanting
3. Meditation
4. Gmail
5. Unconditional love
6. Each moment of each day
7. Cool weather
8. Creativity
9. Giving
10. My car running well

Today work migrated their email to gmail which I am very happy about because I love the organization of conversations and messages in gmail so much better than outlook. This gives me the opportunity to be aware of my experiencing change when the change is something I want. I can feel where I resist and I can see where I could choose to focus on the negative things and I'm glad I choose to flow with this change. Also, I receive the gift of observing my co-workers and how they resist change and I am able to surround myself with Love and Light and gently send back their negative energy to them with love. They will find their path through this change. I cannot go through it for them, they need to find their way and I hope to be supportive and loving along the way. I also receive the gift to practice staying in my joy of the change and not let my co-workers "suck me into" their resistance, nor deny my own joy out of shame that not everybody likes this. I honor my happiness of this change and honor their struggle with compassion. A nice little lesson for today.
Love and Light

No comments:

Post a Comment