Friday, December 30, 2011

12-30-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My car running well
3. Cool weather
4. Sleeping well
5. My heart hurting
6. Loving friends
7. Having the office to myself this week
8. Arms and legs and hands and feet and body
9. Touch and hugs
10. Happy Hour

Am I grateful for existing? I don't know. I wasn't able to put it on the list. I was able to put my heart hurting on my list. I am grateful for feeling this. I feel a deep hurt and it feels like its in the center of my chest. A deep sadness/hurt. My heart wanting to grow and I feel like another part of me is squeezing it small. Or another . . . . memory? energy? What or who am I without my heart? What is wrapped so tightly around my heart that tears when my heart grows?
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment