Friday, December 23, 2011

12-23-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My car running well
3. All the people on my path of life
4. Endless possibilities in every moment
5. Love and Light
6. Christmas music
7. Knowing that there is snow falling somewhere in the world
8. Abundance
9. Honoring all my emotions and others emotions
10. Peace within

Being in South Florida it is Christmas time and sunny and warm. People were down at the condo pool swimming last night. I slept last night with no covers because it was too hot. I'm from up north and I miss the cold. I miss the changing of the seasons. It helps me to know that time is passing. I feel that time doesn't pass down here when it's 80 degrees all year long. I'm grateful to know that it is snowing elsewhere. Seasons are changing for others, if not for me. I'm grateful that my brother is driving around in snow and ice in Denver. I'm also grateful that my brother is a good driver. Wishing all Love and Light everyday and wishing that all remember that there is Love and Light everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment