Sunday, December 25, 2011

12-25-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Sleeping in
3. Incredibly detailed, entertaining dreams
4. opening presents
5. Quaker meeting
6. Sharing feelings with friends
7. Love and Joy
8. Taking time to play
9. Surrounding all with love
10. Endless possibilities in every moment.

Me and my dog opened presents from my mom this morning. My dog loves to open boxes and things and see what's in them. It was fun this morning. I got what I asked for, and I'm so excited. A Kindle. I carry around many books for reference, spiritual, affirmations, they help me to be centered, they also help make my bag very heavy. So, I'm happy for this little device that can hold all the books for me. Then I ran into frustration because the only way to register it is through a wifi connection. I do not have one. I've been dragging my feet and this has to do with my resistance to change also. So, frustration and resistance to the nudge to make my place wireless. BLAH! I breathe and honor my emotions, anger, sadness and breathe some more. I'm going to Meeting and I enjoy my Kindle and the nudge. Merry Christmas to all, and to all BREATHE!
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment