Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12-21-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Reflection
3. My car running well
4. Being of service
5. Unconditional love
6. Support
7. Communication
8. My heart opening
9. Happy hour
10. Abundance

I'm getting better at discernments. Feelings and intentions below actions. Intuitions below really listening. The difference between displaying a medal because I want to show off the medal and proudly wearing the experience and what I learned from it. There's a lot of "look what I did!" longing for witness to our experience. A "Mom, Mom, look at me" as kids. Was I watched as a witness to what was an amazing experience to me, or was I watched with annoyance of a mundane action of children, or was I watched at all. I recently was asked to participate as part of a group and the role is not readily defined, I wouldn't be a participant, nor a facilitator, they called it a guide. I was hesitant because I was worried about myself, about performing well in my role assigned to me. This is a personal growth group and my feeling of honor at being asked didn't click until I realized that my purpose in the group would be to answer the question "How can I be of service here?" Then my joy and honor to fulfill that purpose was clear. I brought that question to work and the pressure I felt to perform well and impress my bosses and co-workers fell away. It's slow right now at work and sometimes the best way I can serve is to warm my chair and be available for what comes up. And, always, to create and imagine.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment