Tuesday, December 27, 2011

12-27-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable sleepy dog
2. My car running well
3. A nice relaxing morning
4. My computer running well
5. Mental health counseling later today
6. Going with the flow of change
7. Endless possibilities in every moment
8. The TV off at work
9. Unconditional love
10. Faith and Trust

Is there a difference between Faith and Trust? I need to be mindful and bring these in my life today. I am grateful for my therapy session scheduled today. What I tend to forget is to trust my therapist and have faith in the process of healing. I am bringing those things with me today. Trust and Faith. I just got a piece of understanding. I used to think that I struggle with embracing trust and faith, with doing those actions. And really trusting and believing are quite easy for me to do. What I struggle with is letting go of my fear. I struggle with my habit of pushing trust and faith away from me, my habit of having to have it all figured out before hand, my habit of running in my imagination every terrible thing that could happen. I struggle with letting go of fear.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment