Saturday, December 24, 2011

12-24-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Sleeping in
3. Chanting
4. Silence
5. Abundance
6. Time
7. Relaxing
8. Going at my pace
9. Honoring all my emotions
10. Unconditional love

I'm behind on getting my Christmas cards and candies out to friends this year. I decided that it all is going to be late. I haven't quite figured out how the time got so far away from me and I have a sneaking suspicion that it had to do with depression that I wasn't acknowledging to myself. I have turned my AC on a low tempurature because its 80 degrees and humid outside. Not very Christmassy for a northern woman. I'm taking my time and relaxing getting my cards and candies out and I know I have next week to do them. The trap I fall into is procrastinating and next thing I know it's next Christmas and I'm still trying to get this Christmas out (that's happened to me a few years ago).
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment