Wednesday, November 30, 2011

11-30-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My wonderful creative job
3. Breathing
4. Love and Light
5. Community and connection
6. Cool weather
7. Music
8. Listening to my hearts leading
9. This day and all the varying experiences in it
10. Openness

My dog is not feeling well. I woke up this morning and my dog had thrown up on himself and in the bed. I am worried, and he ate all his breakfast this morning. He had not been eating well the last couple of days so I take it as a good sign that he ate all his food this morning. I washed him off and had to go into work today. No more vacation days left. I hold my dog in the light and trust he is okay. I didn't want to wake up this morning and after being at work for 2 hours, I still feel groggy. The weather is nice and cool and I have on a sweatshirt today. A rare occurance for South Florida. I am learning to hold myself in the Light along with all the others I hold.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment