Tuesday, November 8, 2011

11-8-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My wonderful job
3. My car running well
4. Creativity and expression
5. Healthy communication
6. Mute button
7. Water
8. Sleeping well
9. Endless possibilities in every moment
10. Unconditional love

I am back from a wonderful vacation. I was up north in the fall weather loving the colored leaves and trees and cold. I was grateful for a lot while I was visiting good friends and playing with kids. My access to computers was limited to explain the gap in this blog. It was also nice, unplugging from technology a bit. I am grateful for the changing and experiencing the seasons. I am also grateful for child innocense. And grateful for recharging my batteries. Taking a break from all my responsibilities. Now I'm back at work for a whole new set of things to be grateful for. Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment