Friday, November 25, 2011

11-25-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My creative job
3. My car running well
4. Unconditional love
5. Good friends
6. Christmas season
7. Cool weather
8. Willingness and openness
9. Breathing
10. Feeling healthier every day

I struggle and resist saying "thank you" to a higher power. For anything. I've been taking small steps spiritually, uncovering and discovering my own spirituality and connectedness to everything. And I feel very grateful for experiences and opportunities to express all my emotions with love and step into that stream of Light that is unconditional love. I reach the point of saying "thank you" and it seems that everything crumbles. I believe that if I say thank you to a higher power then I'm giving up free will. Like I didn't have anything to do with the events that happened. I might as well be a puppet on a string, which is where I shut everything down. So, I'm going back to my baby steps on my spirituality, and back up a bit. I realized that I can thank each thing I am grateful for. I can thank each person directly for being in my life. I can thank the wind for bringing cool weather. I can thank my dog. I can thank each experience and thank my emotions directly. This I can do and this is beautiful and honors the higher power, The Light, The Tao, The Great Spirit, The Greater Magnificence.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment