Monday, November 21, 2011

11-21-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My car running well
3. My wonderful creative job
4. Friends
5. Music
6. Awareness
7. Acceptance
8. My co-workers
9. Openness and willingness
10. All that I have received

I woke up this morning. Not only physically, but emotionally. I became aware (yet again) how I have been focusing on what has been lacking, and not the gifts that I am receiving. I've been doing this with people in my life too, co-workers, friends, family. I've been seeing in them only what is lacking and what I want to be there. In doing that I am blind to the gifts they are bringing every moment and every day. To only focus on what is missing from life, I miss out on living. I am aware today of the gifts I bring, and the gifts that each person I connect with brings to today.
Love and Light.
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment