Friday, November 18, 2011

11-18-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Breathing
3. Acupuncture
4. Drum circle
5. Crying
6. My wonderful job
7. The Light
8. All of my emotions
9. Respect and honor
10. Acceptance

It is Friday today. I'm ready for time on my own at home. To really be present at home. I haven't been. I've been falling into the unreality of TV. Falling into the illusion of living by watching others live. And it's not watching others real life either, it's scripted dreams of another. [Sigh] I have started about 10 different sentences and deleted them before they were finished. I don't know how to express this feeling inside. I'm yearning for a change. I love video editing and I'm good at it. I feel like I'm betraying myself by feeling like I want to do something else. I am drawn back to nature photography and videography. I have an assignment to go out and shoot some parks and I love getting shots of nature and wildlife. I could sit there all day doing that. Why am I not doing that?
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment