Wednesday, November 9, 2011

11-9-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Photos
3. Music
4. My car running well
5. My wonderful, creative job
6. Inspiration, leadings, and guidance
7. Meditation
8. Unconditional love
9. Acceptance of where I am at this moment
10. Endless possibilities in every moment

I'm doing better today. I'm not so depressed about being in sunny warm Florida. I wish I was up north. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm a northern woman. I am consciously opening myself up to divine guidance and leadings from my heart. I will follow what I'm meant to do on this earth. My soul and heart know. I trust their leadings. I am never trapped. When I feel trapped, I tend to run blindly not knowing where I'm going. I am safe in this moment. All is okay. There is peace in my world. Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment