Thursday, November 10, 2011

11-10-11 grateful for today

1. My wonderful creative job
2. My adorable dog
3. My creativity and talents
4. Band-aids
5. Deadlines
6. Love and Light
7. Living in the moment
8. Breathing
9. Feeling safe
10. Feeling my experiences all the way through

So I've been having some physical issues. Especially with breathing. I had asthma when I was a kid, very bad, many trips to the hospital. My regular breathing in those days was still with blockages in my lungs and slight wheezing. In the past three years I finally was able to experience fully clear and clean breathing. It was wonderful. I stopped many times in my days and just experienced how easy it was to breathe. For the past two months I have had problems with asthma attacks again, and my breathing, regular breathing is labored again. I am so grateful to have had those years to breathe so freely. To experience free and clear breathing. It is a wonderful memory for me now. Also I know I acheived it in the past and so the possibility of achieving it again is very real. I look forward to that day. Until then, I will keep breathing in and out every day as best I can, grateful for every breath.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment