Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11-16-11 grateful for today

1. Breathing
2. The wind
3. Sunrise
4. Unconditional Love
5. Healthy energy
6. Endless possibilities in every moment
7. Acupuncture
8. Chanting
9. Christmas music
10. Feeling better every day

It has started. I found a radio station today that will be playing Christmas music all the time now. I felt my spirit lift hearing the happy tunes and twinges of nostalgia pulling at my heart. Christmas is the happiest and the saddest time of the year for me. Most of the moments at the same time. Is this what they mean by bitter sweet? Time seems to compress and I can feel my worry increase as I tick off in my head all of the projects and things I want to get done. My first priority is to take care of my health and well-being and then I will be energized to get most of the other things done. I am okay. I am safe. I am loved.
Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment