Monday, November 14, 2011

11-14-11 grateful for today

1. Breathing
2. My adorable dog
3. Acupuncture
4. Unconditional Love
5. My wonderful job
6. Music
7. Endless possibilities in every moment
8. Starting fresh yet again
9. This day and all that is in it
10. Responsibility for my choices

I'm doing okay today. I have been having health problems. My face swelled up on Friday and acupuncture has been helping with that and my breathing. So I spent the weekend napping and watching too many movies on TV. Even when I'm not feeling well, I need to take care of my necessitites, cleaning, cooking, budgeting. I tend to let everything go and wallow in depression when I'm not feeling well. What's funny is that I may have caused my own illness by being depressed to begin with. Such is the downward spiral. I am grateful for acupuncture for the support of breaking that spiral and also of friends to help me move out of it. My soul is yearning to live up north where there are seasons. I accept where I am today. Much Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment