Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2-2-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Chanting
3. Mastermind
4. My open heart
5. Understanding
6. Endless possibilities
7. This beautiful day
8. The earth
9. My job and co-workers
10. Unconditional love

I'm feeling both joyous and sad this morning. I believe I am touching on my hope. I buried my hope and feeling hope a very long time ago. It was hard to believe that my dreams are possible when I was so busy just surviving. I'm moving beyond survival into living and towards living my dreams. I'm aware now of when one of my old beliefs need to change, that I feel like I'm going to die. My old belief and behavior was created so that I survived so many years ago. My life has changed all around now, and the threat of death that was so real when I was a kid, is now an illusion as an adult. I'm doing okay.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment