Monday, February 14, 2011

2-14-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Music
3. Stillness
4. Cool weather
5. Space and time
6. Connection with others
7. All my support network and community
8. Water
9. Endless opportunities
10. Eternal new beginnings

I feel centered and grounded and peaceful, and yet I'm having trouble with my breath. If I'm not paying attention to it, it is very shallow. I'm consciously taking deep life-affirming breaths and when I get distracted, my breath goes right back to being shallow. I'm open to whatever comes this week. I'm hoping this will be a calm week for me as last week was a roller coaster emotionally. I'm noticing more and more the noise in my brain and it correlates to noise I'm listening to. the more noise in my brain, the more noisy the world is. The quieter my brain is, the quieter or more musical the world is.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment