Monday, February 7, 2011

2-7-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Sleeping and sitting quietly and resting
3. Water Air Fire Earth
4. Great Spirit, Greater Magnificence, Wakan Tanka
5. My car running well
6. Abundance
7. My budget
8. My job and co-workers
9. Therapy session today
10. Unconditional belief

My life is amazing. There are a lot of experiences in it. Some terrifying and I barely got through them and in surviving through them, I was not able to gain the lesson at that time. So, I know I need to go back in my memory to gain the lesson. This is hard for me to do. There are a lot of pieces and going and getting a piece is what I need to do to stay sane. I am putting the whole picture together and I can only see one piece at a time. The forest is beautiful, and for me to see that beauty I need to look at each gnarled knot and at each tree.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment