Sunday, February 20, 2011

2-20-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. My car running well
3. Road trips visiting family and friends
4. Back home again
5. Openness to meet new people
6. Trust in my life's path
7. Trust in what is in front of me is real
8. Unconditional love
9. Divine light
10. Courage

I have a tri-county picnic to go to today. The time for me to leave is getting closer and I'm dragging my feet. This is called self-sabotage. I have certain things I need to get done before I go (like shower, and make a dish to pass) and I'm grumbling about my back hurting and not feeling like I want to go. The feeling when I am completely true, is fear. Fear of meeting new Quakers, fear of not belonging, fear of doing something new. My archenemy, doubt, has sneaked back into my consciousness and has been messing with my internal wiring. I gather my courage and shower and make a dish, and fix my didgeridoo, and I'm on my way to the picnic.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment