Thursday, February 17, 2011

2-17-11 grateful for today

1. Journaling
2. Mornings
3. My adorable dog
4. Trust
5. Courage
6. Love and Light
7. Handwritten letters
8. My car running well
9. Creativity and imagination
10. Ability to change

Some days coming up with 10 things takes longer than others. An opportunity for me to change, transform and grow has come up in me. I'm postponing it until next Tuesday. It seems rational in my head, now that I wrote it to where I and everyone else can read it seem silly to postpone growth. I know I'm waiting until professional help. It's like making an appointment with the doctor and being afraid my diseased will be healed before I go to the appointment. Part of this is I'm afraid of delving deeply and damaging myself more so without help. I am safe to be alive and joyous.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment