Friday, February 4, 2011

2-4-11 grateful for today

1. My adorable dog
2. Playfulness and joy
3. Sleeping through the night
4. Sunrise
5. Unconditional love
6. Wakan Tanka
7. Water Air Fire Earth
8. Loving support
9. Chanting
10. Life

The circle of life. There is a circle of support. As I support my friend who is in a bad situation at the moment, I am supported by my friends, and they are supported, and the support goes round and round as love and energy flows around and through everything on this planet. I like the Taoist belief of our ethereal bodies. They extend further and further beyond our physical bodies until we get to our 8th body which extends outward to encompass the whole of the universe. And that is how I know you without ever meeting you.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment