Saturday, February 5, 2011

2-5-11 grateful for today

1. Other people, mirrors of my soul
2. Water
3. Working bathroom
4. Abundance
5. Amazement
6. My adorable dog
7. Wind through the trees
8. Vision and dreams
9. Breathing
10. Unconditional love

I have had a good day. Up and down. Productive and lazy. Giving and receiving. Dog is barking and my thoughts shift abruptly to my downstairs neighbor. Why on nice breezy days do they constantly open and shut their sliding glass balcony door? Everytime my dog hears the rumble, he barking his head off. My doors are open all day letting the breeze come in. I cannot fathom why my neighbors are constantly opening and shutting. Maybe that's what our society has taught us to do. Open our hearts and slam them shut in terror, over and over. Mine is open.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment