Thursday, February 3, 2011

2-3-11 grateful for today

1. Chinese new year of the metal rabbit
2. My adorable dog
3. Loving supportive friends
4. Trust
5. Wakan Tanka
6. Endless possibilities
7. Amazing people on this amazing earth
8. Air Water Fire Earth
9. Meditation
10. Chanting

I went to an amazing chanting circle and felt great energy and support from my amazing group. I was seeking support as I have been supporting a dear friend who is on the terrifying threshold of leaving her abusive husband. I feel my friends terror at just considering the possibility of leaving him. I understand that terror. I had recently considered a taking a big step in my growth which is also a big risk, and the terror that came with just considering it, stopped me. And that's okay. Sometimes we need to jump off that cliff with deep faith and trust and to build that faith, there may be a lot of cautiously looking over the edge and running away. When the decision is made, the jump will happen. Sending much love and light into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment