Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2-22-11 grateful for today

1. A new opportunity working on my passion
2. My adorable dog
3. My car running well
4. My creative ability and talent
5. Healing
6. Unconditional love
7. Trust
8. Courage
9. Noble friends
10. My journey in life

The offer of my new career path in video production isn't on the table yet, however, there is a good possibility I will be starting a new position in the middle of March. I'm allowing myself to want this. I'm allowing myself to be excited for this change in my life in a positive direction. Change is scary. I'm making this mean a whole lot more than what it is. I'm making it mean that I will have to stay in South Florida forever. That's not true. Nothing is set down as a hard rule. I'm open to all the endless possibilities that are before me. I am in this moment and this moment is precious.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment