Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2-9-11 grateful for today

1. Holding space for another
2. My path, my journey
3. My adorable dog
4. My car running well
5. My creativity and talents
6. Unconditional love
7. Deep trust
8. Pumpkin bread
9. Chanting
10. Endless possibilities

What my heart wants is important. This concept of want and need. I learned it well healing myself from co-dependence, what I need is what I provide for myself, what I want is from others. I don't need from anybody, I want from them. And I learned it too well thinking that I provide all my needs so what I want doesn't matter. I incorrectly believed that to be truly healthy, I wouldn't want from anybody. Well, now I know that is unhealthy. I also needed to shift to a new belief, I am safe when somebody else fulfills a need that I am provided to fill for myself. Like hugs and love. I need to love myself and hold myself. I want others to love and hold me also. And yet, I shy away from that. This new shift of want and need is still settling in with me.
Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment