Monday, January 31, 2011

1-31-11 grateful for today

1. Opportunity to change my life in the form of a job interview today
2. Movies
3. My adorable dog
4. Sleeping and dreaming
5. Unconditional love
6. The choice to always come back to the present moment
7. My creative abilities and talents
8. Sunrise
9. Breath of life
10. Embracing the unknown and letting go

Movies are absolutely wonderful. I love movies. I watch some and they touch me very deeply, show me my faults and frailties, teach me about myself. I allow the movie to change me. I watch some others and I'm disconnected from myself, from this world. I escape and shut down. I am obsessed and can't turn off the TV.
I am learning the difference of how I feel before I start to watch. I am becoming aware of my intention. Is my intention to watch the movie? or is my intention to avoid my own life? Even when my intention is to avoid my own life, there are still messages and insights I'm touched by the movies I watch. The difference is that I fight against allowing them to touch and change me.
I love to make movies. The ones that change me as I'm making them are precious to me and seem to be the ones that touch/change others the most.

Love and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment