Saturday, May 25, 2013

5-25-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Hanging out with a good friend
4.  Creativity & talent
5.  Choices & responsibility
6.  Endless possibilities in every moment
7.  The Light
8.  Unconditional love
9.  Posting this blog from my phone
10.  Trees & grass & earth & nature

I have an opportunity today to do everything I do from a place of love. First up on the agenda is a commercial shoot with an untrained family of non-actors. And also trying to do a special effects shot that I'm not sure I can pull off. I had several dreams last night where I showed up hours late to the shoot. Or I was paranoid that I was going to be late. In the past I would let me "default" feelings of fear then dictate how I would go thru the day, full of fear. I now have a choice to let the fear to and approach this shoot with love and joy. This is going to be an experience & I will do everything I can to make it a fun & loving experience for everybody. I'm excited to see what happens. Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment