Wednesday, May 15, 2013

5-15-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Therapy
4.  Being of service
5.  Creativity and talent
6.  Breathing
7.  Unconditional Love
8.  All my experiences
9.  Good friends
10.  Preciousness

Again I have not slept well, or much at all.  I'm at work trying to think straight and focus.  Not doing very well in either subject.  My emotions are very close to my surface.  I have therapy later today and my soul already is starting to work.  This weird "business time" we force ourselves to do every weekday in our culture.  Forcing ourselves to fit our mind, emotions, and body into a predetermined framework of "acceptable work" is not natural.  There are limited number of sick days to take, and I normally don't use all of mine, or very many.  This year, this past month my body has needed more than I have.  There are many days where I need sleep past the time my predetermined alarm is going off.  Are we really better off having the faceless "appropriate work traditions" ignoring my basic needs for natural waking, for healthy emotional expression, for feeling the breeze and sun as I work?  Am I blaming something completely intangible outside myself when I need to release my own resistance within?  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment