Monday, May 27, 2013

5-27-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Movies
3.  Day off from work
4.  Space
5.  Music
6.  Chanting
7.  Love
8.  Life
9.  Endless possibilities in every moment
10.  Incense

I'm taking care of finances today.  I've been putting it off a couple of months to where I have no idea the amount in my bank account or if I can cover my bills.  Back about 10 years ago, I was making a lot of money and I literally could not spend it faster than I was making it.  I never kept track of anything of what I was spending as my bank account kept growing.  Then I went into a period where I was counting every penny and barely paying my bills.  I was living on $50 worth of groceries a week.  It can be done and I never got skinny (LOTS of pasta).  Now I'm kinda in the middle.  I need to pay attention, but I don't struggle to pay my mortgage.  I need to pay attention if I want to do something special, like a vacation.  It's good to stay aware of finances and at the same time not worry about them.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment