Tuesday, May 14, 2013

5-14-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Creativity and talent
4.  Mastermind
5.  Music
6.  Unconditional Love
8.  Flowing with the Light
9.  Rest and relaxation
10.  All my experiences

I don't have any words of wisdom today.  I'm on a steroid pack for this insidious mild cold that I've had for weeks.  The steroid pack is not for the cold.  I have asthma and my breathing gets bad and my lung tissue inflames when I have a cold, so it's for that.  I still don't like being on this pack.  My breathing is a lot better, but I don't sleep at all when taking this steroid pack.  For 6 days I'm awake.  I'm surprisingly functional during this time, but I still don't like how my body feels.  Oh well.  I am breathing better which is good.  Hopefully this cold will stop hanging onto me, or me to it.  Holding myself in gentle Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment