Saturday, May 18, 2013

5-18-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Acupuncture
4.  Chanting
5.  Creativity
6.  Unconditional Love
7.  Sacredness
8.  Choices and responsibility
9.  Sleeping
10.  The Light.


I've already have had years and years of experiences.  I can look ahead and imagine the years and years of experiences I'm going to have.  Some people look ahead at all those coming experiences and feel fear, as those people hold onto past experiences of struggle and pain coloring their future.  This is where I get stuck.  This is where I freeze and don't experience anything because I am afraid.  Some people look ahead excitedly at those coming experiences and race headlong into everything often experiencing the same pain and hurt over and over, as those people dump their past experiences in the forgotten dust just as soon as they are over.

I’ve learned to be fully in the experience I am having right now.  And that means to honor my experience and treat it sacred.  And that also means ALL my experiences, ALL my emotions.  The times I’ve felt amazing joy AND the times I’ve felt deep hurt.  Experience them with honor and sacredness.  Each of my experiences are mine alone.  No one will experience life in the unique way that I have experienced it.  I am the one to choose who to share those experiences with.  I am the one to find the lesson in each experience, to hold the lesson and let the experience go.  I need to be in this experience now, honoring myself.  I am sacred.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment