Friday, May 17, 2013

5-17-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  Creativity and talent
3.  My car running well
4.  Dreams
5.  Chanting
6.  Silence
7.  Choices and responsibility
8.  Unconditional Love
9.  Sleeping
10.  The Light

I feel this sickness in my body.  Well, I'm not going to call it a sickness.  I'm going to call it a transition. There are things that I believed about myself, and how I relate to the world since I was very very young.  Some psychologists call this "imprinting".  I've found that this is imprinted on a very cellular level.  Now if I get into a lot of the technical and scientific findings, that brain chemistry cascades down through body chemistry, that changing my thought/belief/attitude will actually cause a chemical cascading reaction changing the chemistry of my brain and throughout my body.  Without going into all that, I feel in my physical body, the transition from my old false beliefs about the world, switching to my new Truth beliefs that I've always known.  My Truth, my Light has been buried under my false beliefs and fears that I've held so tightly.  Held in my very body and now releasing them is like releasing toxins.  For anybody that's ever gone through a "cleanse" knows the feeling of toxins released from the body.  That's what I believe this sickness is, my releasing of my old deep imprinted beliefs.  And I've made it my sickness and it's lasting so long because I am not letting go of what had served me so well in my childhood.  It no longer does and I habitually hang on.  Today I let go of my struggle and allow the life I've created now to hold me gently and lovingly.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment