Thursday, May 23, 2013

5-23-13 grateful for today

1.  My adorable dog
2.  My car running well
3.  Unconditional love
4.  Chanting
5.  Short days at work
6.  The Light
7.  Music
8.  Life
9.  Balance
10.  Endless possibilities in every moment

I was contemplating how I don't like being in a hurry.  My favorite speed is moseying.  I like drifting.  I like stillness and silence.  Rarely am I rushing around or pushing to get something done.  I was thinking how this is male and female energy.  The male energy, like the sperm, constantly moving, swimming, striving for it's goal, constantly pushing along, go, go, go.  And the female energy, like the egg, just drifting along, moseying down the fallopian tubes, going with the flow, and looking for a place to attach, to nest.  I need more balance between my male and female energies.  I think a little bit of going at a faster pace at times would be good for me.  Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment